Back home, in Sweden, I studied Administration and Commerce Major after elementary school followed by one year of Economics specialisation course. During my studies I worked in banking, administration and retail both as part of my studies and weekends/holiday periods.
After my studies I continued working in retail for some time until I went to an administrative role with a government body in my hometown. From there I went on to work for Scandinavian Airlines (SAS). I started with Ticket Sales and stayed on within the airline until my move to Australia in 2007 in a variety of roles (Sales Support, Office/Media Support, Sales/Distribution Coordinator*, Product Manager/Facility Management).
Before I left for Australia, I worked with Facility Management as a Product Manager for Internal Services, responsible for Food Courts, Conference Centre and Fitness Centre at Scandinavian Airlines’ headquarters. I was appointed project liaison for the switchboard (part of internal services) in the airlines three countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark) when it implemented a new phone concept and system throughout all three countries.
Thanks to the variety of tasks I’ve had the opportunity to perform, both as an employee and later as a consultant, I have developed skills in many areas. Therefore, I today have a skill set that can benefit and assist many small business owners.
Detailed information about my education and work experience can be viewed in my CV below
|2009.03 ––||Sole Trader – DO Solutions
Consulting and projects within office management and marketing, business development and business efficiency.
DO Solutions, Sydney, Australia.
|2008.04 – 2008.10||National Marketing Executive
Thai Airways International, Sydney, Australia National Marketing activities within Australia Primarily media requests and website updates.
|2005.04 – 2007.09||Product Manager
SAS Facility Management Sweden AB, Stockholm, Sweden
Areas of responsibility: conference facilities, fitness centre, food courts and restaurants facilities. Duties included:
• Budget management, P&L reporting and analysis
• Client/tenant management
• Tenders negotiation and suppliers SLA management
• Key role in project management of internal service organisation such as Nordic roll out of new switch board system following new telephony-supplier agreement for the SAS Group.
|2000.12 – 2005.04||Sales/Distribution Coordinator (Head hunted)
SAS Media, Stockholm, Sweden
Appointed for the new position of Ambient Media Coordinator
• Formulation and implementation of new work-processes
• Scheduling / control / follow up of product placements on board SAS Group aircraft and Business Lounges worldwide
• Key role coordinating worldwide network of sales agents, clients with SAS.
During a organisation in 2003, my position was extended to encompass the distribution for all on board magazine products worldwide (Scanorama, Upp och Ner, Reis og Se etc):
• Management of edition sizes
• Publication process management
• Follow up and break down of the distribution cost
• Publisher and distributor SLA management.
|2000.02 – 2000.11||Office Support
SAS Media, Stockholm, Sweden
• Support function within accounting, travel orders, reception, mail handling, telephony and IT.
|1997.01 – 2000.02||Sales Support
FLYGTAXI, Stockholm, Sweden
• Primary support of Amadeus and Resaid for SAS and travel agents in Sweden and Norway
• Support for the company’s range of airline related taxi products.
|1996.04 – 1997.01||Ticket Sales
SAS Direkt (SAS Reservations), Östersund, Sweden
• Ticket sales of domestic and international travel
• Booking via Ediss (Amadeus och Resaid), and the SAS Group bonus program, Euro Bonus travel.
|1994.06 – 1996.01||Administrative Assistant
Arbetsförmedlingen (National labor authority), Östersund, Sweden
• Application processing, database development.
|1992.06 – 1992.08||Accounts Clerk
Nordbanken Corporate Banking, Östersund, Sweden
• Accounts clerk responsible for cash transactions between branch and central bank of Sweden
• Corporate customer petty cash management.
|1989 – 1992||Cashier, retail
Various employers, Östersund, Sweden
|2009||Master Trainer - Cert III & IV (Sydney, Australia)|
|1997||Amadeus update (Stockholm, Sweden)|
|1996||International Tariffs & Ticketing Basic (Stockholm, Sweden)|
|1996||Domestic Tariffs & Ticketing (Stockholm, Sweden)|
|1996||Amadeus Reservation Part Two (Stockholm, Sweden)|
|1996||Amadeus Reservation Part One (Stockholm, Sweden)|