I have gathered some samples of projects that I have been involved in as a reference of some of the assistance I can provide.
This is where it all started – I received an enquiry if I could help a doctor who wanted to establish his own rooms in the CBD and consolidate his consultations from two separate locations to one.
I assisted with:
- finding the space of the new rooms
- arrange a financial planner and banker
- the rental agreement between owner, lawyer and landlord
- planning of the layout of the rooms, liaising with the builder, electrician etc
- online booking solution
- VoIP phone solution
- marketing material (such business cards, letterheads)
- sourcing medical software, EFTPOS etc
- initial administrative support.
Initially the purpose of this project was to relocate a medical practice in Bondi Junction to new rooms. I helped with finding suitable locations. However after some time the owner decided to close the practice and relocate himself to own rooms.
I assisted with:
- Closing down the practice, working with the practice manager to close all services, notify relevant stakeholders and working with the staff that became redundant
- Relocating the doctor and practice manger to new rooms, liaising with IT support at the new location
- Assisting with the move to allow for a smooth transition with minimal disruption.
Some years later I also assisted this doctor to relocate from these rooms to a new location.
I have assisted with sourcing, configuration and implementation of online appointment solutions for a number of clients. Both self-hosted as well as cloud-based (Cliniko as an example).
In this project I helped a retail client in Sydney sourcing an online store solution when they decided to start selling online. Since previously I had assisted the client with a POS system and they wanted to keep that system in place and where interested in Shopify that they had been recommended to use by others.
l found a company that offers a connector between their existing POS system and Shopify and liaised with the implementation of the connector including initial structure and trouble shooting.
WEB & TELECOM
I have helped a number of clients with new websites in both WordPress, Shopify, Wix and Blogger depending on their needs and requirements.
For WordPress I have for many years worked closely with a designer here in Sydney to achieve the final result. I assist with installation, security, coding and adding content. The designer usually delivers the overall design, design elements etc.
Some clients only wish to move existing layout and content to WordPress and I have then migrated them to WordPress, mimicking their existing design.
I have also assisted clients who have had their WordPress websites hacked to move to a new installation with increased security (often on short notice).
For clients who wish to start of simple and cost-efficient I have also utilised Blogger at times (Google’s free website builder).
I have assisted multiple clients with new phone solutions for their offices from smaller systems to larger. Using VoIP technology for many of them in order to cut ongoing costs for them.