What can you help me with?
This is a common question when I’m introduced to new clients and my reply is usually “What do you need help with and we’ll go from there”.
Many see me as a resource helping with those tasks that might require some extra help, either due to lack of time, knowledge or staff resources.
Since I have broad experience in a number of fields and tasks it often happens that I have already assisted other clients with similar tasks.
I’m told that I have a way to quickly get an overview of what’s required in order to assist and achieve a solution.
Some tasks that I have helped with so far:
– Assistance (in projects, liaising with stakeholders to assist my clients to achieve their end goal – for example setting up and/or relocating their clinic/office, sourcing phone solutions, websites, online store solutions etc)
– Administration (general and ongoing)
– Processes (looking into existing processes and how to make changes to assist business further)
– Web/online content (such as WordPress, Wix, Blogger), online appointments (such as Cliniko)
– Online stores (such as Shopify, Square)
– Self-publishing books (on-demand print and eBooks) .
Can we meet and discuss?
Absolutely, I usually work closely with my clients and therefore I offer a free initial meeting where we discuss your needs and requirements. And where we also get the chance to know each other a bit.
Are there any discounted rates offered?
Yes, discounts are available, based on commitment and available in two forms:
– Pre-purchased block of hours (10-30 hours), valid for two months, that can be used for projects, visit https://dosolutions.com.au/store for details and purchase*
– Weekly commitments with one-four days per week are also available*, contact me to discuss.
*All discounted rates are pre-purchased online using credit/debit card.
Is there anything I should be aware of before we start working together?
I’m a straightforward person and believe that it’s best for both sides to be upfront with details – as such I have gathered all information that you should read in my terms and conditions that can be found there: https://dosolutions.com.au/tc.